Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

Sometimes just a random picture message can make your day...well it can make my day. I guess that its one of the small things that I just love. Yesterday I was having an ok day. Nothing special but I got a picture message on my phone yesterday evening and it just set the moon for the rest of the night. And it was great. A picture that if I sent it to anyone else, they would not appreciate. It really is the small things that mean the most. This is what made me smile from ear to ear........................

**Alexander Skarsgard**


When most people look at this they will just see a random guy flipping people off.....When I see this I see someone that is so freaking hot, who is a total bad ass and  the only other man in the world that I would love to have in my bed (other than my husband)!!!!!!!!!!!!! This picture alone can make me smile anytime of day!!!


He is perfect!! That is all there is to it! He has got it all!

2 comments:

i said someday.... said...

In the shower pictures, he's thinking,"man, I wish Stephanie was here to help me."
And I would totally help him out.

Ashley said...

Haha. I know right. Yummy. I could for sure think of a few things that I could do to "help" him out!!
My Sundays are not the same. I am missing True Blood like CRAZY!!!!