Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Friday!!

My first week of being a stay at home Mom/Wife has been a busy one.

Abby was sick the first part of this week. She went back to school on Wednesday and then soccer practice that evening. Thursday after school she had an appointment at the new salon in town to get feathers put in her hair. She was very, very excited about it. I am not sure that they are worth 25.00 bucks, but she loves them, so I guess they are. :)


**She was all smiles for the rest of the day**

Today Abby had school pictures. I can't wait to get the back. I am a little worried about her smile though. She tends to over do it most of the time. Haha. But I am sure that they will turn out wonderful. I was very happy to know that they had their pictures done first thing this morning, I was worried that they would have to wait till after recess and she would be a hott mess when it came picture time. Thank goodness it did not turn out that way. Yesterday I had to run to Walmart to pick up a few things and I found the cutest Hello Kitty flats that I had to get her. She got to wear them today!! And she LOVED them.

They are the cutest right??
And here is my Lil Abigail this morning as we were leaving to take her to school!!! Love her so much!!!

**My Baby Girl**






Not to sure what the plans are for the weekend but I know that my Hubby is glad that he is NOT on call. He had to work pretty much all last weekend. I think that we are going to try and move the pool table that is at my Mom's house to storage and then my Mom and I can start painting and getting things ready at her house for the big move. I am so ready to get this show on the road. So maybe with some luck we will make some progress this weekend.:)

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend. :)

And I am loving this weather!!! Great movie/sleeping weather!!!

No comments: