Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Long Time No Blog

It is been forever since I have had time to blog. Well I may have had time but I think that I just have not really known what to blog about. I have been at a loss for words, I guess you could say. And that is really odd for my because usually I am always full of things to say.

This Friday will be my last day at work. My husband and I decided that it was more improtant for me to be able to be involved with Abby's School than for me to be working full time. So I am a very happy camper. I am going to love every bit of being a stay at home Mom. I will miss a few peeps at my work and I will stay in touch with a couple that really mean alot to me. But I am really very very ready for this change in my life.

I just got a call from Abby's soccer coach and she has practice tonight. OMG, she is going to be so excited. She had been telling me that she wanted her team to be pink and black...and guess what, they are! We went this weekend and bought her clets, shin gaurds, ball and bag and she is all ready to go. I can not wat to see her out there on the field. It will be the cutest thing ever, I am sure. The Coach sounds super nice and i think that we will have a great season. I can't wait to meet her tonight. I am soooo ready to be a Soccer Mom!!!

No comments: