Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Tuesday

Yesterday was my first day helping out in Abby's class with Art. It was an adventure to say the least. I am very very lucky to have a well behaved child. She is a handful sometimes but nothing compared to some of the kids in her class. I will be back up there on Thursday and boy am I glad that I did not have to go back up there today...I needed a break. Haha. It was fun being able to see what all they do in class and meeting the kids. Abby really enjoyed it too.

I am so ready to start feeling like myself again.. I am tired of the night sweats and nausea. I have recently stopped taking my Celexa. I have been on it for a couple of years and since Justin and I are trying to have a baby I decided to just get off of it all together. Most Drs say that you can stay on it till your 3rd month but I don't want to have to deal with all the side effects along with being preggo. So I guess that there is no better time then now. I will never get back on anything like this unless it is a HAVE TO type of deal. I have been feeling terrible. I have not taken it in about 2 weeks or a little longer so I am hoping that I start feeling better soon. :)

We have no plans this afternoon and I am so glad. I think that we all really need sometime just to relax. Abby seems to be feeling better. She is still a little nauseous at times but I am pretty sure that is from the high dose of antibiotics. Poor baby girl, she is ready to not have to take medicine 3 times a flippin day!! This script she has to take for 14 days so she has a while till she is all done with them. :(

Yesterday my husband posted the sweetest thing on Facebook....

"Today 10 years ago my wife and I started an adventure that has had it's ups and downs but we are still moving forward and I still love her as much now as I did then. I love you baby."


Aww, how sweet is that??? It made my day. :) Yes, he is right we have had an adventure. I am really surprised that the both of us are alive to tell about it. :) I hope that the next ten years are a little less dramatic and a lot easier.....and I hope the next year includes us having our second child!!!

No comments: