Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day Two of Stay at Home Mom/Wife

It has been a day...

Abby and I were up about 5:30 this morning and we headed to the ER a little after 6:00. She was still feeling bad and was not getting any better. She was breaking my heart. After staying there till almost 10:00 we were worn out. We got her meds filled and came home and took a wonderful, much needed nap. They said that she has a UTI and that is what was making her sick everywhere else. It is crazy that a UTI can cause so much other, you would think non related pain and sickness. Meds for nausea and antibotics and she already seems to be feeling better. It is crazy how kids cn be sick one minute and feeling better the next. Crazy or not I am just happy that she is starting to act normal again.

Bless her heart!!!
Now she is up from her nap and laying in bed watching some good ole cartoons. And if she stays fever free for the rest of the night and is feeling better she can go to school in the morning. She has been so sad that she is missing school. I hate that for her. So we will be keeping our fingers crossed that she is well on her way to feeling good again. I am missing my little girl that never stops talking and is always looking for something to get in to. Haha. Yep, I said it!! I am missing that!!!

Well time to hit the laundry and start planning supper for that hottie hubby of mine!! Happy Tuesday!

I miss you Steph!!!!!

2 comments:

i said someday.... said...

Hope little miss thing is feeling better!!
:)

Ashley said...

Thanks Steph! She is back to her normal busy self!!! I miss you! I can't wait to go see Warrior with you!!!