Thursday, September 22, 2011

Busy Day...

Well today I am gonna be busy. I am about to head out to my Mom's house and start moving things to storage and within the next month we should be all moved in out there. :) Today Justin recruited a couple of guys from work to come and help move the pool table out of what used to be the game room and what will be our room. I am so glad that we are finally getting things going with this. We are all ready to get the show on the road. After the pool table is moved then the rest my Mom and I will be able to handle on our own during the week while everyone else is at work and school. 

The weather today is so great.....if I was in bed sleeping. It is very cloudy and rainy and nice and cool...my favorite time to sleep.




I guess I am headed to grab a latte for my Mom and I and then we are gonna get to work!

Happy Thursday!!


No comments: