Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Really???

The Rangers lost today!!
And not only did they lose but Josh Hamilton got hurt and will be our for 6 to 8 weeks. What the heck?!?So that is what is making me sad today. He is my fav player and now I will not be able to see him play! It was a good game tho. It would have been much better if they would have won and Hamilton would not have gotten hurt!


It is only Tuesday night and it feels like it should be Friday night! Yea right I wish!!
Work just seems to be dragging my this week.

I talked to me Dad this evening. I have not talked to him in a while. I haven't seen him in a bigger while. He does not live that far away from us but we don't see each other like we should. I am hoping that we get to see them sometime soon. It seems like it has been forever.

Time for me to finish cleaning up the house and get ready for bed. I am worn out from this day!

Good Night!

No comments: