Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday!

It has been a very long and rough week for me and I am more than ready for this work day to be over with.

Emotions can really ware you out and I think that I have had an over load of them this past week and I just need some time to re-coop! I will be hanging out at the house with the hubby and baby girl all weekend and then Sunday we will be going to my Mom’s house for Easter. Lots of food and fun planned. I hope that by then I will be feeling more up to being around people. I have not wanted to do much this week. I have just wanted to lie in the bed. Dealing with the death of a loved one is so hard your body and mind. I am ready not to feel lost and confused. It’s hard.

Since I am so worn out mentally and physically I am on edge and well…just plain bitchy! I am sorry to anyone who I have been this way to but I have just not been myself. And no I am not normally this bitchy. J


One more patient to go and we are done. Yesssss. I am sooooooooo ready. Happy Friday!!!!

No comments: