Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sometimes things that happen in life just don't make sense. That is where I am at right now. And I really hate feeling this way. It is such a lost feeling. Not fun at all. I am sure in time it will pass.

This weekend Abby had gotten into a my trunk that has all childhood stuff in it. She found a very ugly prom dress that my Mom had put in there that I used to dress up in when I was little. Abby thought it was the most beautiful dress she had ever seen. It was so cute. It reminded me of when I used to dress up in it.:) So this morning when she woke up that was the first thing she wanted to do. She wore it to my Moms this morning. It was hilarious. The look on my Moms face when she seen Abby walking up the sidewalk was priceless!! I wish that I would have had my camera. She said it made her think of me in the dress. :) The dress needs to be taken up in some areas and my Mom and Abby are gonna work on it today. I will post a pic this evening. It cracks me up!

We are half way there!!! And I am mor than ready for the weekend! Hope this day flies by!!!

No comments: