Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lost

Lost... That would be me at the moment. I am just lost...I am just at a loss. Death is such a hard thing to deal with anytime regardless of the situation. I am 28 years old, graduated in 2001 and I have had my dealings with death. I never thought that I would have to deal with it this much. In high school we had a pretty good size class and it just seems to be getting smaller and smaller. So here we are again. We are back in this situation that we were in not so long ago. Brokenhearted.

A very good friend of mine decided to end his life Sunday night. I love him so much but this is the maddest I have ever been at him! I am scared...lost..sick...mad. I am a ball full of emotions. So confused. I have never had to deal with something like this before. Everyone has questions. Random people want to know why. Some want to talk to you about the Lord. Let it be. It is not your place to judge....isn't the right?!?!? Let's just allow the man up stairs do that. There is no need to remind everyone about the sin that he has committed. We are all very aware. Does it really matter how he died? We are all still going to miss him the same if it had been a car wreck. To me it make no difference. More confused maybe but does not change how I feel and how much I miss him. I am praying for him praying so hard. Many say it will make no difference. And I am thinking that they shouldn't say a damn thing. I don't tell you what you need to pray about and you don't tell me what I need to pray about. I am praying for him, his family and all his friends.

Everyone is fighting their own battle. Some just don't know how to win it on their own. I will not be the friend that bails when the battle gets to difficult, I will be there till the end. I am still fighting for you Mikey and I will not stop. You will always be in my heart.

R.I.P Mikey. I love you!!
<3Mikey Meadows<3


Mikey and John
We lost them both way too soon

Miss you....

Always smiling
Always the life of the party


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: