Friday, April 29, 2011

Long Day

I think that this has been the longest day ever! I am so tired. But yea I cant go to sleep. Work was work. Went to the chiropractor today. Pretty much just confirmed that my back is justas jacked up as it feels and he says that he is gonna get me all fixed up. I am not getting my hopes up about it. I have had back problems for years and have just had to live with it. But it would be super wonderful it he did get me all fixed up. I would love not to be in pain daily:) I go back on Tuesday afternoon to get he full scoop on how bad the damage is and what his plan is for me. I am a little anxious about it.

Speaking of anxiety, today has bee one of those days for me. S on my way home from work my hubby calls me and tells me that there is a fire out by my Moms house. He said that it was pretty big and heading towards her house. By the time that he got out there is was a big smoky mess. He was there for about five minutes and a cop car came flying in the drive way yelling at them,saying that they had to evacuate like NOW!!! So Justin loaded up Rollie(our blind dog that weighs 85lbs),Sidney(weenie dog) and Bella(Great Dane/horse)while my Mom got Abby dressed and her loaded up and they all headed to my house. At this time I am well......freaking out! I was on the verge of snorting my Xanax or maybe just sticking the entire pill up my nose!! I was a little bent out of shape! So we hung out at my house until we heard from my Step Dad who was having to help the cops out there block off roads so that the dumb asses who might I add don't even live in that area at all, were taking pics and being flipping nosy!!!! Get a damn life people! Get the he'll out of the way! We finally got word that we were allowed to come back in the area, they had gotten the fire contained and pretty much out.:) Thank the LORD!!! There were no homes lost! After we ate supper and chilled out for a little bit we went to sit on the back parkland the fire started back up. :( It is not outta control at the moment but still blazing. I hope the wind slows down and so do all the fires!

I am tired, stressed, irritated, pissy and pretty much a basket case! HAPPY FRIDAY TO ME!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Glendale St,Burkburnett,United States

No comments: