Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday

First I will say that I am very glad that this Monday is all over with. Work was busy and I am just worn out.

I really wish that I could get some good sleep these days. It has been a full week since I have had a good night sleep and it is really starting to show. Needless to say I am in a grumpy mood and no fun to be around. And I hate it. I am praying that tonight will be the night.

This afternoon I had a wonderful chat with my sweet Memaw. I was telling her about my friend Mikey. She always has a way to make me feel better. I would have to say that I have the bestest Memaw in the whole world.

We had a good but busy weekend. We had the fam over at my Moms and that is always wonderful. I guess that with everything that happened earlier in the week, I was and still am in a funk. Here are some pics from our fam cook out on Sunday!


Pops and Abby
My Mom, Bridgett and Colten
Makayla
Colten hiding eggs
Ryan aka Moose hiding eggs
Dalten
Makayla with egg coloring all over her hands:)
Colten, Dalten and Moose. Lil Cuties!!
Kenzie
Ranson
Abby Jean
Ranson
Kenzie and Abby
Mom and Brason
Abby
Moose, Bridgett and Anissa
Colten
Uncle Bud and Dalten
Ranson
Memaw and Don
Mel and Kenzie
The kiddos and Bella
Shannon and Uncle Bud(yes he only has one arm)
Mel and Michelle
Aww how cute.

No comments: