Thursday, April 28, 2011

:)

I am smiling because tomorrow is Friday and I have been ready for it since Monday!!

The past couple of weeks have not been the best for me. Yes I have been Debbie Downer recently and I am sorry. Sometimes you just can't help the way that you feel. I guess that I am not hiding my funk very well because the girls at worked have noticed. :( So the plan for tomorrow is to think positive and try to stay positive. I said try!!

The crazy thing is that I don't really even know why I am feeling this way. I just don't feel like myself. Ughhh, I hate it! But I have been told that it will pass and times like these make you appreciate the good times even more. Does not really make me feel any better but they are nice little words of wisdom.

Do you have a pet peeve?? Or maybe a few of them?? I have never really thought much about them until today. I have more pet peeves at this point in my life than I ever have. Is that because you just acquire more of them over the years? Pretty ridiculous to have a shit load of things that annoy the heck out you!

Abby is asleep. It would be nice and quite but my husband is so loud. I need to be cleaning the house but I am must not really feeling it tonight so I think I will hit that up when I get home from work.

Good night.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Glendale St,Burkburnett,United States

No comments: