Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blah blah day today! This week is dragging by sooooo SLOWLY!! I just want the weekend to hurry up and get here. The only plans that we have this weekend is a wedding to go to on Saturday morning and that is it! The past several weekends have been so busy and I just need some down time to recover. I would love to feel like I ummmm actually had a weekend.:) Yea that would be super.
The hubby has computer class today after work so Abby and I are gonna order Chinese take out and have a lil in home date tonight! I love it. I am sure we will hit up the red box and see what movie we can find to watch. I love getting some one on one time with my baby girl.:)
I hope the Rangers do better tonight. Ughh, last night that game wore me out. They are so much better than they played! Hope we have better luck tonight!

Talked to my Mom earlier and her, Abby and my Pap were having lunch at Cracker Barrell. What the heck??? I wish I would have been there with them. It would be so wonderful not to have to work. I would love to be a stay at home Mom! That is a dream of mine!!

Well enought dreaming...back to the real world...yep...its work!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: