Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

  1. Why in the heck do the Rangers have to play so damn early??? People have to work and can't watch it!!
  2. It is amazing how some people think that they are so entitled. Hello, It is NOT all about you!
  3. Why is there always more chiefs than there are Indians??? All this time I thought that it should be the other way around.
  4. My baby girl is growing up more and more everyday and I am still not sure if I am ok with it....August is going to be here before I know it and she will start school!! WTH?!?!
  5. With that being said, I think that it is time for a baby! I am not getting any younger. And Abby and I are ready....Only if my Hubby was.:(
  6. Is really super glad that my brothers both have girlfriends that I like and aren't stupid. You would not believe how many stupid young girls there are out there. :)
  7. I am so ready to see a good fight in the UFC! I am about to check and see what the next fight card looks like.
  8. I have a baby shower to plan for my cousins wife and I have a lot to do and have not started yet. Yes I know that I should get on the ball but I am sure that no matter when I start the planning it will turn out wonderful!:)
  9. I wish that I had a window right in front of my desk so that I could have a good view of the outside world while at work!
  10. Too bad that the title of this post is not "Thursday Thoughts" That would mean that tomorrow would be Friday and I LOVE Fridays!!

No comments: