Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Goodness

I loved waking up this morning at 5 to the lightening, thunder and rain! It was wonderful. I looked up the radar on the IPad and then went back to sleep. For some reason when it is raining I sleep so much better! Ended up sleeping till about 10:30! That was very nice. Not very often that Abby sleeps in that late. So it was a very nice start to my Sunday!!

Busted ass yesterday after we got home from A wedding and cleaned this house from top to bottom! I was freaking worn out by the time that I got it all done. I am still working on all the laundry. Just a few more loads and I will be all done. :) In between loads I am laying in the bed watching the Ranger game. This is the best lazy day I have had in a while and I am loving every bit of it!

Got to see my Dad yesterday. It has been forever since we have got to see him so it was good to see him. He brought Abby her Easter stuff and she was loving that. I have not seem him since before my birthday and he was asking me what I wanted for my B-day and I told him that I wanted tickets to to a Ranger game. So he told me to pick out what game I wanted to go to and he would take care of it! I am so excited. I have never been to a MLB game before! I cant wait! Not sure if I am going to see if my hubby wants to go or someone else! He is not much of a baseball fan. So I guess I will have to see what he thinks about it! And I need to get busy deciding what game I want to go to!:)

Back to work in the am, not really excited about it. This has been a. Nice weekend and I have enjoyed it very much. I just wish that it did not have to come to an end.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: