Friday, May 6, 2011

I love Fridays

Oh my goodness!
I just love the fact that today is Friday and that I am off work for two whole days. Love it love it love it! We don't really have any big whooo hawww plans but I still just love the weekends.

Not sure what we are going to do for my Momma yet. She usually will give me some ideas on what she wants or needs but not this year. So I am leaning towards taking her to get a pedi sometime this weekend. That is something that we can both enjoy and have a little time with just the two of us. It sounds like a good plan to me. :)

I think that us girls (Abby, my Mom and I) are going to get up pretty early and go and see my Memaw for Mother's Day in the morning. She will be leaving for Austin early Sunday morning to watch Ryan (Moose) play golf! He is really good and is going to state this year. *so proud* We want to make sure that we get a chance to celebrate with her so we will be spending sometime with her tomorrow. I love going to her house. It is out in the middle of no where, outside of a little country town and it is wonderful. Her house is beautiful, she is beautiful. It will just be good time for all there. On the drive to her house once we get to a certain point it is almost like a weight is lifted off my shoulders. Its crazy. I just feel at peace there. No worries. Very peaceful. Which is something I could use a lot of right now.

I want to move out in the country so bad. I just love it. I have pretty much lived in the country all my life and I want to be back there so much. Some day soon I will be back where I belong. I want to be able to go outside in the early morning and drink coffee on the swing in my tee and panties and not have to worry about anyone or anything. That is the life.

My brother is a senior is high school this year and it is getting close to graduation. I am getting all freaked out just thinking about it. Why you may ask?? Well because that means that I am getting old and the main thing is that Abby my little baby girl will be starting school in August. I think that she is more ready than I am. Actually I know that she is more ready than I am. I am not ready at all. You have the parents who are like-my kid is starting school, its no big deal, and then you have me-I am so happy for her but at the same time her starting school means that she is grwoing up and I am just not ready for that! I am sure that after the first year or two of her being in school I will get used to the idea... Haha. But really I am very excited for her and all that she is about to expierence.  My brother will start college right away, which is so great. I had planned on taking a semester off from school and just chiling and guess what here I am today and I never went. Dalten is different. He has his head on straight. He is very very good at school. All of that stuff come wvery easy to him. I know that he will do great in college and just be great at life. Enought about that or I will be tearing up. :)

I don't want to speak to early or anything but I think that I may be out of my funk! Yipee! Or maybe it is just because it is Friday and I am so ready for the weekend. I have a bottle of Parrott Bay and some pineapple juice waiting on me to drink er' up! Let's hope that the Doc that is working this afternoon is balls to the wall ready to get outta here like I am!

Happy Friday to all!!

No comments: