Sunday, May 1, 2011

End to the weekend...

This is the part of the weekend I hate the most....the ending!

Preparing for another work week and not excited about it.

Laying in the bed with my sweet baby girl watching cartoons before lights out. If I have to end this weekend..this is how I want to do it. :)

So I have mentioned that the past few weeks I have been in a funk and really I am not sure that I am over it yet. My plan for this week is to start it on a positive note and hope that it continues for a few days. Ad I said hope. My attitude has been pretty much no good so I have got to try and get back on the right track. It is nuts what a rush of emotions will do to you. It has for sure got me all outta wack!

Go back to the Dr tomorrow for them to check my blood pressure. I have been on a blood pressure med for two weeks and it really seems to be helping and I am very excited about it. Now if he could only give me a pill to "de funk" me!!!!;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: