Monday, May 2, 2011

Cut Short

Well as I said yesterday, I had planned on being Miss Positive.....yea didn't last very long. I think that the plan was all wrong. You should not start things on Mondays! Mondays are bad enough within their selves let alone having to try to accomplish something else. Today was a big fail on the positivity business! Oh well. No biggie. I am over it.

Time..how much time does it take?? That is the question that a lot of people seem be asking lately. There is no answer for that. Time will never make you stop missing them.

I think about you during the day. I dream about you at night. Your always on my mind. I feel consumed. Can't focus. Running in the woods and getting no where. I know that there is an end but it is just not in my sight. I will always fight for you. This is a fight I will not give up. I never gave up on you before and I will not now! There is always hope! I believed in you! I believe in you now! Everlasting love.

MM


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: