Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Random Thoughts

~ Hope my friend is feeling better she was sick today:(

~ Time is going by too fast for me when it come to my baby girl growing up but too slow when it comes to being Friday!

~ I am not sure what it is about watching a good UFC fight that just makes me feel better! Hot guys....fighting...sweating...bleeding..if it is a good fight! I just love it!

~ The Rangers seem to be in a funk like me, they really need to figure something out! I am hoping tonight they kick some ass!

~ I think that my two most favorite places to relax are my Moms back patio and my laundry room..alone.

~ I am planning out my next tattoo, it won't be too much longer and I can't wait!

~ My favorite part of the day is laying in bed with my baby girl and talking to her about her day. She is always full of stories...she cracks me up.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: