Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a perfect day today. I spent the day with my Momma and the rest of my family. This is pretty much no different than any other weekend for us but we had a wonderful time. I got two wonderful cards, a new purse and a gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond. :)

Yesterday we went to see my Memaw. Then we decided to head to Quanah to this little shop that my Aunts friend owns and check out what all she had. She has the cutest stuff ever. My Mom and I both got new purses and wallets. I will try and post a pic of the purse I got tomorrow. I love it.

We had our Sunday brunch this morning with the fam and then Abby, Dalten and Pops headed out to Meme's house to get the pool ready and start on lunch. I came home and hung out for a little bit then Justin and I went to the store to get a few things and headed that way too. Dalten had to patcch a couple of holes in the pool so they had just really started filling it up. But as soon as I got there with Abby's swimming suit she was ready to get in and play. Dalten, being the wonderful uncle that he is got in there with her and played with her. Poor Bella was so hot, so we decided to put her in there and see if she liked it. OMG, she loved it. They will be buying her a pool tomorrow I am sure. She was so excited. Here are some pics that I took of them playing today. :)

My Momma and Baby Girl



















As you can see they had a blast. I a very very good weekend and I am sad that it has to come to an end.
Back to life...work in the morning.

No comments: