Friday, May 6, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!!!

Happy Friday!!!

Fill in the blank time!

Link up here to play along!


1. What I love most about my home is:

It is mine. I can change things anytime that I want to. I love being there.

2. I'm excited because:

Today is Friday and Payday!!!

3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is:

I usually go and sit in my big old chair in my laundry room, smoke a cig and vent to my Momma either on the phone or in person.

4. Currently I am craving:

The past week or so I have been eating pickles like crazy. I am not sure why but I would really love to have one right now. I have been eating like 2 or more a day. Nuts.

5. The thing I love most about my mom is:

She is the shit! I love and admire so many things about her. She has never been selfish one time my whole life. She is always doing for others while thinking of herself last. She is the most wonderful Mother, Best Friend and Grandmother EVER!!!!!

6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be:

The Perfect Mess

7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be:

At this moment it would be pickles that I can not live without. But really I go through phases where I eat the same things over and over again for a couple of weeks and then I get so tired of them I almost never want to eat them again. Yea, it is crazy but its what I do.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOMMAS OUT THERE!!

No comments: