Thursday, May 26, 2011

Good Dream

Hey You,

I had a dream about you last night. It felt so real, I woke up and wondered if it had really happen. I have had dreams in the past that felt real but nothing like this. It is like I could feel your touch. You were happy. And I was so happy to see you. Your hug felt amazing. Just to see your smile again brought tears to my eyes. We talked but I could not here what words were spoken. We just stood there holding each other for the entire dream. It really was amazing. I have seen you in my dreams before but this was different. The dreams I have had before seem to be memories that I am reliving. This was not a memory. This was real. It was new. I have no idea where we were or how long we were there but I am lucky....lucky that I got to see your smiling face one more time. I feel ok now. I feel like we had a chance to say goodbye now...or see ya later. Thank you so much for the visit and the dance. You can come back anytime.

                     Miss you like crazy,
                                   Ashley

No comments: