Friday, October 22, 2010

Anything and Everything

Well I have never been a baseball fan...at all! But I can say now that I love it. I really don't know why I have changed my mind about it but I really do enjoy watching it now. I am so pumped about it. Josh Hamilton is so hott and I just love his story. I have not read his book yet but I plan on going and getting it this weekend sometime. I just love him. 
I just love this pic of him!!! I love him tats and all. I think the tats are what does it for me. :) I want another tat so bad. I just love getting them. I just have one at the moment but I plan to get another soon. Thank goodness my neighbor's Dad has a tattoo shop! That means I get really good deals....like free!! I love free! And he has been doing it all his life, so he is really good.
Well it looks like Josh Hamilton will be going to the World Series!!!! Hell yes!!!!!!I can't wait!! I love it.
Ok I have to get off here and watch the interviews...I hope that they interview Josh!!!!

No comments: