Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday with the Girls..

This morning I did not have to work but yet I was up at 6 am....yes I said 6 am!! Why in the hell was I up that early you ask, well my brother,who is a senior in high school this year, had to go and take his ACT. My Mom had asked if I would go with them and we could drop him off at 730 and Abby, my Mom and I could go shopping and get the stuff that we need for the Halloween Party that we are having...so that is what we did. First off Abby and I did not go to bed till after mid-night last night and we were very very tired this morning. My Mom and I were very excited because Abby woke up in the biggest funk ever!!! Wow I don't think that I have ever seen her in such a bad mood. On the way to Wichita we could not talk, laugh or anything for that matter without her saying that she was trying to go back to sleep and we were bothering her. And yes we were so excited that her funk continued all day!!! Anyhow, we ended up having a pretty great day considering her bad mood and her ears for some reason were not working either. :) It must have been because of the lack of sleep. Haha. I think my Mom and I just kept laughing to keep from crying. And the reason we had to do all this is because of my 17 year old brother(baby brother) wanted someone to take him to his test. The things that you do for fam!! Oh yea and on top of all the fun, fun, fun that we had today, It rained all flippin day long and that is not good for shopping. All of our pants were wet up to our mid calves and we were all pretty "wet dog" looking.

     I still have not decided if I want to rent the UFC fights tonight. I really don't like Brock Lesner at all and I really was not impressed with the fight card. I have a little bit longer to think about it and I can watch the prelims on Spike. Hmmmmmm, What to do?? What to do??

Yes or No????


No comments: