Friday, October 29, 2010

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got home from work and I had a wonderful day! Omg-work-wonderful-Why yes!!! We had so much fun today!! I don't know what the deal is but this week has been great. Even tho work has been great i am always ready for Friday. With it being Friday and our Halloween party is tomorrow, I am in an extra good mood today!!! I am hoping that this positive business sticks with me for a while! I kinda like it. We will see. I am sure that my blog post will tell. :)
     I don't have time to really say what all I have to say at the moment. We are fixing to go to Wichita to get some things to finish up everything for the party. So so so excited. And then we will be heading to my Moms to decorate. Fun stuff. I will be posting some pics on Sunday of every ones costume. And of Abby trick or treating with her lil friends. So cute. She is going to be my lil witch. I think that I have trained her well. But we will see. :)

Well that is all I have time for right now!! Later there will be more details about work, friends, party and more.

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!!!

No comments: