Thursday, October 28, 2010

Game Two..


Love his smile!

I will start off by saying that I am still a little upset about the game last night. OMG, I don't know what happened but it was just a mess. And tonight better be completely different. I want to see some balls fly outta the park and not by San Fran!!! Poor Cliff Lee. He is a damn good pitcher but by watching him last night you would not think that he is a pro! What was the deal?? Was it nerves?? They do this shit for a living everyday. I know that they have never been this far before and I am sure that they have a lot of pressure on them to win this shit but they are not going to be able to win it like this. Tonight it will be C.J. Wilson pitching, I just love him. He is such a cutie!! Here is a little insight about C.J.

C.J. is a devoted Taoist and also adheres to a “Straight Edge” way of life (in which one abstains from alcohol, illegal drugs, and promiscuous sex in order to maintain a healthy and poison-free body). As a sign of his choice and pride of being Straight Edge, C.J. has the words “Straight Edge” tattooed along the length of his torso, Japanese characters on his shoulder that read “Poison Free” and “XXX” stitched on his glove as a straight edge symbol.

I wish that I could find a pic of the other tats that he has. I would love to see them. I will have to keep looking. I am sure that I will find it somewhere. All
this talk about tattoos really makes me want to get another one..or two or three. I could really just get all tatted up! I just love them.

Don't you just love him?





C.J.'s tattoo tribute to his grandfather.
Why does a tattoo make a hot man even hotter??




So tomorrow is Friday and it is almost Halloween!!!!! Hell yes!!! I love it! I will be having to watch the game on Saturday at the Halloween Party. I am sure that my Mom will love that. :) And while we go trick-or-treating I will be having to get updates via text from Brenda!!! I will be blowing her phone up wanting to know what is going on. It won't be too long and the game will start so I better get something done around this house:(

No comments: