Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So Excited!!!

Oh my goodness. I am so excited about the Rangers game tonight!!!! I can't wait. Never would I have thought that I would be excited about a baseball game. I have never been into baseball...EVER! But I have really been enjoying watching the Rangers and I am sure that Josh Hamilton being so damn hott may have something to do with it. I just love him!!!I can't wait to see him bust a few out of the park tonight!!! I am positive that the Rangers will do great!!!!! They really deserve this and I think that they will do wonderful!!! I am on the count down!!

Well I was off today and I had planned on getting a bunch of stuff done but I did not get as much done as I thought. Oh well. Back to work in the AM! My Mom, Abby and I did bake some cakes and cupcakes for the party and we are going to decorate them on Friday night. But we did get the baking out of the way. I swear there is so much for us to do it is crazy. And every ten minutes we think of something else that would be cute to do. I finally had to tell my Mom that we are not making anything else. We have enough crap to take care of, we really don't need anything else. And I am sure that we will have so much food left over. We always fix way too much food. All I care about is the kids having a good time and we have so many things for them to do, there is no way they will not have a great time. And after this party is all over with I am gonna need a break. I am gonna need a weekend where I don't have to do anything.

No comments: