Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

What the heck?!?! Really is it already time for Monday??? Blah I hate that. The weekend went by way too fast. I have to go in early to work in the morning....but I will be getting of early I hope. It should be a pretty quite day. We don't have very many patients and there will just be me and one other girl working in the office. I am going to go in with the mind set that I am going to get a bunch of work done! I think that I will have plenty of time to get everything done and that will make the rest of the week easier for me. We have not been very busy at work the past few months or so they say that we haven't so they have been trying to send people home when we don't have many cases. For that very reason I will be off work on Wed. It is kinda bittersweet. I will enjoy the day off and I have things that I need to do but I also need the money. Christmas is really not very far away. It is crazy to think about. I really just get stressed at the thought.
     Today was pretty nice. My Mom and I worked on the Halloween games and decorations. I am so excited about it. All the kids are going to have so much fun. Abby and I did some crafts. I cleaned her room and I have been working on laundry as well. It's funny, I just really can't get into doing the laundry today. I have wanted to do everything but that. Haha. I think it is because I know that I have a day off this week and I will have time to do it then. Which is really silly. I should just get it done now and then when I am off I can just relax. But I guess that I don't like to do things the easy way.
     I think that it is time for a hot bath while Abby watches some cartoons and eats some mac n cheese. I need a little me time.

No comments: