Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Evening

For such a busy, crazy day it has been a wonderful evening. I decided not to rent the UFC fights tonight. I think that I can live without watching them tonight. I was not very impressed with the fight card so no biggie and I am sure that I will get the play by plays on all the fights on facebook. And I am not having to spend 50 bucks on it so that is nice.
     Yesterday Abby and I did some paper crafts that I had printed off on line. So we finished them all up today. We have made 52 pumpkins, some scarecrows, bats and anything else that you can think of that has to do with Fall or Halloween. Justin even came in the kitchen and starting cutting stuff out and helping finish them. I think that I have glue form head to toe and I think that my kitchen table will never look the same again but we had fun and that is all that matters.
     I really have been wanting to be crafty. I can sometimes bust out with some craftiness but usually I just see something somewhere and steal the ideas. My Memaw is the most crafty person that I know. She can do anything and everything and has great ideas busting out everywhere. I told my Mom today that I guess we are getting more crafty as we get older so by the time that we are my Memaws age we will be Crafty Queens. I hope that is the case. Abby loves anything that you can make and do yourself. She is all about cutting, gluing and making a huge mess too. She is really all about hands on stuff. I think that is really good. And this weekend I decided that I would try and find some ideas on line for somethings that we could do. Wow. You can really find anything on there and half of it I was able to print it out and do it right then. Good Stuff. I will for sure be making a habit of do this for the seasons and holidays. Abby just loves it. And it is something that we can do together and that is always a plus.
   The weather is getting colder and it rained earlier today and I just love it. Well I love it when I am at home and not shopping. Hehe. Anywho, I go through phases where I want to cook all the time and then I will not want to cook for shit. And today I wanted to cook....So I made some delish taco soup. Very fitting with the chill in the air. I love this time of year. I am so excited about Halloween. I think that it is my fav holiday. I just love the decorations and the pumpkins, hell I just love it all. Next weekend is our Halloween Party and My Mom and I are so excited. We have so many things planned for the kids. I think that they will have a blast. I think that we are going to have like 5 or 6 kids there and everyone is dressing up (even the adults). Most of my fam will be there. I can't wait. I am going to be a vampire, Abby is going to be a vampire kitty and I guess that Justin is going to be a vampire. It really is too bad that he can't look like Edward on Twilight for me!! I may volunteer to get bitten. ;) I think that my Mom is going to start having parties all the time. I think that she is becoming quite the social butterfly. Haha. Let me just tell you that my Mom is such a home body. She loves to be at her house. But I think that she is really loving planning all the games and stuff for the party. We are having pumpkin bowling, a cake walk, fishing for prizes and I can't even remember what else she has planned. It will be a good time.

I can't remember if I have mentioned this before but I am a grudge holder for like 52 years and I am always trying to learn how not to be that way. And I can tell you that it is hard. I know I should forgive and forget but sometimes that is alot easier said than done. But I am proud to say that I have let something go..I have gotten past something. I will not go into full detail about it all but I will say that I have been holding a grudge on this person for quite some time and I can sit here and say that I am done with it. I am over it . I have been working on this for a long time so it may not seem like much it yall but I am very excited and proud of myself.

This is no longer me:)


No comments: