Wednesday, October 26, 2011

To be honest...

Honesty..........................What does it mean to you? For some it is not high up on the scale of importance. For me it is a must. There is nothing more in the world that I hate the most than someone making me feel stupid, when I know that I am not. I. Hate. That. 1. Don't talk to me like I am a child! 2. Don't lie to me. 3. Be honest with me about everything.  Three small things that for some are damn near impossible.

What happened to bring this on, you maybe wondering. Not just one thing. I think that I really just need to vent and let it all out. Do you know anyone who does the following---Ask you for advice and when you start to tell them what you think about the situation, they are quick to interrupt and tell you how what you were about to say(because you didn't get to finish) is not going to work and it was stupid for you to even say something like that. Do you know anyone like that??? Don't ask if you REALLY don't want to know!! Make is easier on the both of us and just don't ask for advice or hell just don't even talk to me! I enjoy having conversations that are NOT one sided and that are not just all about you.

Do you know someone who loves nothing more than to have DRAMA in their life all day everyday??? Yea, I figured you did. There is one in every family, in every work place, in your class at school or whatever may apply to you. They are everywhere. And well, they just plain suck! Can they not tell that no one gives a shit about all the stupid drama that they have going in their life....that I am 99% sure that they brought on themselves!!! Wears me out.

Sometimes I just think about the saying "out with the old and in with the new".
I think about what it means to me and if that would be good or bad. At first I think bad, since I am not all about change....but then I think hmmmm that might be nice.

Alright, I need to just get off my soap box. What a silly blog post.....Oh well. I am just happy that its on here and not in my head anymore. :)

No comments: