Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday

This week seems to be moving by pretty slow. I thought for sure when I woke up this morning it was at least Thursday!! But no such luck!

Had a pretty busy day yesterday at school with all the kids. I really don't know how the teacher, Mrs. Stonner, does it all by herself! She is really some kind of woman. I was only there for a couple of hours and I was wore smooth out. I guess that some days are better than others but some of the kids in there are pretty unruly! And that is putting it nicely. But at the same time I do really enjoy going up there and helping out. :)

Isn't is crazy how one day out of the blue you just have a really hard time with missing someone that you have lost. I mean, I miss my Papa everyday but today is just one of those days where I would just love to pick up the phone and just hear his voice. He was not much of a talking on the phone man but we always had wonderful conversations. And today I just wish that I could have one of those. He was such an incredible man. I am thankful every single day that Abby got the chance to meet him. She adored him and he adored her.  Oh boy, do I miss him like crazy!!!!!

Soccer game tonight! :) And I am the snack Mom tonight! Haha. Abby is ready! She did really good in practice last night, I was so proud! She is learning more and more everyday! It is amazing how fast they learn things. Very smart girl....if I do say so myself!!

Well I gotta get this house in order and head to the store before I go and pick Abby up from school!

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the day!

Thank you Steph for calling me today! I really needed to hear your voice!:) It made my day! Thank you!!!

No comments: