Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It seems like it has been forever since I have had time to blog...Things have been CRAZY around here. First off I just want to say that I hate moving and I never want to move again!!! It is such a pain in the ass. We are almost finished with the house...then we will just have the garage...and that will be waiting will after the holidays. I am more than ready to be done with it. One more big load to move to storage and then I will be spending my time cleaning and painting. Oh the joys of having a rent house. I have so much to do and it seems like never enough time.

I can't believe that it is almost Thanksgiving. Wow!!! Time is just flying by. And Christmas!!!! Ughhh. I really don't even want to think about it. I hate shopping!

Gotta a busy day today...not really feeling much like having a busy day tho...it may be the weather. I would love to just crawl in the bed and hang out till time to go and get Abby. :) But since I have a list of things that I have to get done I guess that I will not be crawling back in bed...:(  Here in just a bit I have to take Shelton ( my weenie dog) to the vet to get his shots. And set up his appointment to get his "boys" cut. Yea I am sure that he will just love me today!!! Then headed to go and get Justin's MW3 from game stop and then I am going to run up to the Endo Center and visit with my peeps up there. I have been missing some of them! And after school today I am taking Abby and her friend Piper out for ice cream!! They are so excited! And I am too! Fun times.

Overall I am still loving every second of being a stay at home Mom. I am busy all the time and I love every bit of it. I love being able to go to Abby's class and help out a few days a week. I love it. I would not change a thing about it. :) I am so thankful that my Husband has given me the chance to do this!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: