Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday!!

Happy Monday! If that is even possible. :)

Wow, my daughter is NOT a morning person. She was in a bad funk this morning. She acts just like her Daddy in the morning. Haha. I am not really a morning person but I am not in a funk like that. If school started at 930 or 10 she would be fine and have no problems at all but since that is not the case....she has a hard time each and every morning. Bless her heart and mine. :)

I have accomplished a lot this morning. Kitchen is clean, living room is clean, started laundry and I am fixing to jump in the shower and get ready to head to school for Art class with the kiddos. :) Fun stuff.

I loved the Ranger game last night. So thankful that they were able to get a win!! And I hope that it continues tonight! Just want to throw out there that Derek Holland is the man!!! Wow! He was perfect last night! Love him...not really digging the stuff he has got going on on that lip of his but I am digging him and his mad pitching skills!!!



Cracks me up!!



No comments: