Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hmmmm

I have been so busy and I am worn smooth out. Man, moving really blows and I am very happy to say that after I get this move complete I will not be moving anymore. :) That within itself makes me a very happy woman. We still have a lot to move but it will get done sooner or later. :) I am not gonna drive myself crazy trying to get it all done in a day or two.

Today was parent/teacher meeting day for me and we got Abby's very first report card. :) She is doing great. I am such a proud Momma! I have known that she was smart since she was born..lol...but know I really really know now. Haha. Really she is doing good in school. She has already learned so much and I can't even imagine what all she will have learned in six more weeks. I am still loving her teacher...well...besides the fact that she is a OU fan....Yea, not good..not good at all. We do lie in TEXAS!!! And no, I do not want to talk about the score of the last game!!! Wow. No good. No good.

Not sure what my plans are tomorrow but I think I may try and take it easy. I have been so busy trying to get things in order and I am tired. I am so glad that I am not working because there is no way in hell that I would be able to get anything done at all and still be alive. Abby was out of school yesterday so I did not have to go help out in her class but I will be back up there on Thursday. Abby went to her book fair today! She was very excited. After the parent/teacher meeting we went and checked it out. She picked out she 3 books and a couple of book marks. It took me back the second she came home with the little flier in her backpack. What kid does not love book fairs???

I have been loving the Rangers and how they have been playing but tonight this game is just making me sick!! I don't get it. It is from one extreme to the next. Out bullpen is not cutting it tonight at all!! I would love nothing more then for them to rally in the 9th inning and kick some ass but I am afraid that is not gonna be the case tonight. But tomorrow is a new day and they will be back on track!

Time to finish the game and I think  that I may sit on the back porch for a bit and listen to the thunder and enjoy the light show. I. Love. Living. In. The. Country.

No comments: