Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This and That

It has been a while.....I have been busy. We seem to have so many things going on it is hard to make time to sit and relax with a little blogging time. I have missed it. I guess it is a release for me. I just get to sit and let it all out and then I feel better and go on about my business. :)

I will be headed to the school today to help out in about in hour or so. I am really not feeling it today. I think that it is because of the weather. It is so chilly and windy. I freaking love it....well I would love it so much more if I did not have to go anywhere today. But I do so I guess I will just have to deal.

Looks like we should be able to finish up the move this weekend. :) Ughhh, I am so ready to have it all done and over with. I have so much to clean and paint and get ready before my renters (My sister in law and her girls) move in. I am not looking forward to busting ass over there every single day for the next couple of weeks. But again I will have to deal.

I am missing my friends...I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to go and visit them sometime this week. I hope that it is in my cards. :) I need a drink or two with Steph. I miss her like crazy. I need to go and see them all!! But for really it is time for Steph and I to have a date!!!!! I do have some free movie tickets that we need to use. :)

I think that I am going to get with James Deen, my tattoo man, and set up a time where he can hook me up. I am in need of another tat! Yes, I said need. I really feel the need to get another one. I love getting them done:) Maybe it is like blogging in a way...a release...time to relax. Whatever it is I love it and I am ready to get it done. :)

Abby is doing so good in school. I can't believe that she has already been in school long enough to get her report card! That is just crazy to me. And she it still loving every second of it. And that makes me one happy Momma!!! I am so ready to have a baby! We are trying...I am more than ready. Abby is too. And so is Justin. I am ready to have a wonderful addition to our lil family.

Well it is time for me to get a few things done around here and then head to the school. I hope that everyone has a wonderful day!


Oh yea, I love the Rangers!!!!!!

No comments: