Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Hump Day!!

The weekend is almost here. I don't really have any plans this weekend and I am actually pretty excited about it. It seems like we have had so many things going on that I have not been bale to just chill and I am ready for some "chill" time.

Today is gonna be pretty busy for me....
Last weekend our washer and dryer crapped out so today our new set will be delivered! I am so excited. Yes, I am excited about a new washer and dryer. :) They are amazing and can do so many different things! And I have so much laundry to catch up on, since we have been without all week. So the BIG plan for today is to get ALL the laundry done! And in between the laundry I  am going to do a little spring cleaning in the living room. I have decided to take it one room at a time and really clean it like crazy, you know, the really deep cleaning. Yea, This does not really sound like much fun but it has to be done. And I will feel better once I get finished.

Abby had her first soccer practice of the season on Monday. It went really good. She was pretty worn out but all in all she did wonderful. I think this is going to be a really good season for her. At the end of last season she was really getting aggressive and was doing super, so I can't wait to see her in the games this season. I will be sure to take some pics of her practices and post them. All the girls are so cute, I just love to watch them. I am so glad that we have a good team and that we were able to keep them all together. :)

This past weekend we went to a surprise 16th b-day party for a friend. It was so fun. Abby had a blast. Sitting back and watching him and his Mom was amazing. I would go from smiling one second to tearing up the next. There are times where I can just look at a Husband and Wife or a Mother and Child and you just get this sense of pure love. Yep, that is what I got the entire time I was there. It was beautiful! I know that most everyone "loves" their children. I love Abby like crazy. But there are just times where you can see it on their face, you can just feel it. This young man makes me proud. And I know his Mother is beyond proud. She has done a wonderful job raising her babies!! And she still is. I pray that I am blessed with a son like him!! I love you Steph!! Thank you so much for including my family and I on his special day!

No comments: