Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday...Thursday...Thursday..

Man, I did not want to get outta bed this morning!! After yesterday, I am pretty sure that I could just sleep all day long. What a cluster yesterday was!!! I am still worn out from it all. The new washer and dryer set was delivered right on time yesterday...But things from then on did not go as planned. They were going to take out the old set and install the new set and I was going to do nothing.. Yep, you guessed it. That is not the way it happened!! Not at all. The guys said that they could not get the cold water to turn off going to the washer, so they would not be able to un-hook it. We have a water well since we live out in the country, so I told him that all that I had to do is to turn off the pump to the well and there would be not water to the house. I had figured that would be a great solution to the problem on hand..apparently they did not think so. Long story short, for liability reasons they were only able to leave the new set in my dining room and I could move/install everything or they could come back on Friday.  We have been without a washer and dryer since Friday and I was NOT going to wait another day or two for that matter!! After thy unloaded the new set in the dining room and hit the road, I immediately got started on moving out the old set. I was pretty impressed with my abilities to move it all by myself. After it was all said and done, it took about 3 hours to get it all hooked up and everything back in place.  I did acquire a few injuries, but I am still alive and we have a working washer and dryer, I would consider that a GREAT ending!! I will say that I am pretty freaking sore this morning and I think that a nap will be in order very soon!!!

My Baby Girl is home sick today!:( She has a upset tummy. I hope that it is just something she ate and not the virus that is going around. She tried for 30 minutes to talk me into letting her go to school. Bless her little heart. I finally got her to understand that she would not be able to have fun at school running to the bathroom every 5 minutes. :( She is all snuggled up in my bed watching cartoons. I think that I am about to join her. :)

I hope everyone have a wonderful day!!

No comments: