Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wore Out..

Happy Thursday Morning!

This has been such a busy week... My Step Dad had knee replacement surgery on Tuesday morning, so we have all been back and forth from home to the hospital. I feel like I have been driving non stop. Every morning since his surgery I have dropped Abby off and school and headed to the hospital to hang out with him, but this morning I am taking the morning off. My brother Dalten has school around 1pm, so he is gonna take care of business this morning. :) Abby and I will head up there when she gets out of school today. She has been missing him like crazy. I think that he will be able to come home tomorrow and I know he is ready!

Time for me to get on the ball. I have to catch up on the laundry and house work before lunch with Miss Abigail. Speaking of Abby, I am so proud of her. She is so smart and is doing so great in school. I really can't believe how much she has learned so far. It amazes me every single day. She is a hand full sometimes and she can really wear me out but she is always good at school and takes care of business. Blessed. :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!
The weekend is not far away!

No comments: