Monday, June 20, 2011

Today is Monday and I am really not much of a fan of this day! I am feeling a little outta sorts today. Maybe a little on edge...ok yes more than just a little! But I think me being on edge will end as soon as I get home! I am ready to see me baby girl, hubby and I am fo sho watching True Blood tonight! Ughhh. I just can't get enough of it. I am gonna be some sad when I finish Season 3 and Season 4 does not start till the end of this month.
Usually I look forward to the weekends every week but I hate that I have so many things that I have to do this weekend! I dont like to have things that I HAVE to due!!! I just like to do whatever whenever!!!!!! And that is how I roll!!!!!

My pet peeve for the day is people talking!!!!!! Talking allllllllllll the time!

No comments: