Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

I was off work today! It was a wonderful day! Abby and I had breakfast in bed and then stayed in bed till lunch time watching movies. :) I just loved it. And I am off tomorrow too. I am not sure what the plans for tomorrow are but I am sure that Abby and I will have a good time.

This afternoon we hung out outside for a little while. I laid out and she played in the swimming pool and chased the dogs with the water hose. We went and got sno cones and then stopped by Mels and Michelles house to visit for a bit. We just got home a little bit ago and Justin is still working. He is on call and is not having very good luck this week. So I am sure that he will not be home till late. Sooo I guess that it will be just me and my baby girl watching the Ranger game tonight.  I hope that they shoe up to play tonight!!! The past couple of games have not been very good. :( I have faith tho.

Well, its time to get this baby girl something to eat and get ready for the game!!!

No comments: