Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This and That

I am not really that big of a fan of change. I only like change when I am ready for it ahead of time. I don't really feel that way about every little thing but when it comes to big things I would really like to know ahead of time. I sometimes need some time to prepare myself. But I am fully aware that things happen and things change with out me knowing in advance. That is life right???

Work changes...well just suck sometimes. :( When you get used to certain things and all of the sudden they are different, it takes sometime to get used to. I have just not been myself the past week and I think that it is because of changes... I am tired, worn out and so ready for a week of relaxing...on my vacation at the end on July.

I hate when you know something is the matter with you but you really just can't put your finger on exactly what it is. It just sucks. You kinda start making a list in your head of things that maybe causing you to be in a funk. And even after doing that your still at a loss. Or maybe you know what is the matter but there is nothing that you can do to "fix" it. Either way it goes you just kinda feel stuck..lost..or at a loss. Well I am sure you could guess that all of the above is how I am feeling. There was really no need for all of my talking in circles but I thought that if I just laid it all out there I would feel better. So we will see. I have faith that things will get better for me. There is no doubt about that. What I doubt is if I have the strength to hang in there until that time comes. Wish me luck.

Enough about the sappy sad shit!

OMG, True Blood is like the hottest show ever!! Ohhhhh I love it so much! Thanks to my friend Steph I was all up to date for the new season that started last Sunday! I have a new addiction! I think this will be the best by far! I have a thing for vampires....but a show with vampires...hot vampires and sex, well that is just freaking wonderful!! My hubby even watched it with me! Now he won't be so surprised when I tell him to bite me;)

Well gotta get off here and have a little one on one time with my RangersI they are winning!!! Love that!

Miss you Steph,!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: