Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Friday!!



I had the pleasure of going to work at 530 this morning for my friend Stephanie. I was a clock watcher all night long....I really hate that I do that. I woke up at 430 and was not even tired. I did not even hit snooze one time!! That is really surprising!! I actually love getting to work early when I am able to get off early but that was not happening today. I did not really mind since I was off Wed and Thurs. :) I went into to work in a pretty good mood and was busy so it was going by fast and I was very happy about it. :)

Right after lunch I pulled out the movie that Steph let me borrow this weekend to take a look at it. After I looked at it I am pretty sure that I was smiling for the next few hours of work. I would have to say that she is.....well The Greatest!! I have yet to watch any on the True Blood Seasons and I had told her that I was going to start watching it and this is what she did for me!! I love you Steph!!!



This is what I saw when I opened the case.........................













You have made my day Steph!!! Thanks so much and I will take very good care of your DVDs!!! Thanks for making my Friday GREAT!!!!







No comments: