Monday, June 6, 2011

Glad to be home

Wow, today was not my day. Nothing went as planned for me today and I am very much worn out from this day. So glad that I am fianlly home and I hope to have sometime to relax with a hot bath and mayb a drink or two. :)
The weekend went by way too fast and I am counting down the days till Friday already!!

This Ranger is really not helping my bad mood this evening. What the hell?!?! They need to get it together!

Abby is pretty worn out today. She did not have a nap and after supper we went outside and she swam and played. She just laid down in the bed and she is out like a light! I just love to sit and look at her sleeping. She is never still when she is awake so when she is asleep I have to take advantage of it. :) She is a busy busy girl!

I had planned on getting some relaxing in this evening but that did not happen! Played outside for a while and then my Mom called me...her car broke down and we had to come and pull it home.

Omg, 11 to 5 now in the Ranger game!!!! Ugh!!! They need to get their shit together!

So that took a little bit and now we are home and maybe after this game is over I will be able to take hot bath and just chill before bed! That is the plan anyway....but for some reason when I make plans they never seem to work out very well!! That is the kind of luck that I have! :(

Weekend Wrap Up---

I did not really feel much like being busy this weekend but did have a few things that we had to do. Abby and I got up pretty early Saturday morning and headed to my Memaws house, we had a little going away party for my Aunt Kathleen. She left this morning for Wyoming. She has decided to move there to be closer to her kids! I am very happy for her but we will miss her so much! I worry so much about her being so far away for us. I know that she is a grown woman and can take care of herself but she has, what I will call demons, and they seem to make their appearance when she is far away from us. So I will be praying that she stays strong and is able to keep the demons away! I just want her to be happy and healthy!

And Sunday we hung out at the house and cleaned up and did 52 loads of laundry! Ugh, it is really never ending at my house! By looking at the amount of laundry that we have in one week, you would think that we were a family of 6 at least! Ridiculous!!

Well the time has come for me to take my Xanax and soak in a hot bath!

Good night!!



Location:Glendale St,Burkburnett,United States

No comments: