Thursday, July 22, 2010

Long Day....

Work lasted forever today. I don't know why this week has been creepin by but it has and I am just ready for it to be over already!

Tomorrow will My Husband and I have been married for 5 years. I really can't believe it. We have been through so much together. He is not the easiest person and neither am I. I know that 5 years does not sound like a very long time but I can tell you that with all that has happened in the 5 years that we have been married, It is a LONG time. :) The road was pretty rough with lots of ups and downs. In the beginning I didn't think that we would have any problems with marriage. We were together for about 4 years before we got married and got along great. I always would hear people say that "things" change as soon as you get married, men and women would say that. I never thought that would happen to us. Well it did and I really don't know how or why it did. It really is the craziest thing. I used to tell people that "things" only change if you let them. Well everyone should know that "things" will change weather you let them or not. I wish that I could figure it out.
Now don't get me wrong, I love my husband. I love him very much. Things just change. You have no control over it. And I am that girl who likes to have things my way all the time. I like to be the Boss. So when something happens and I can't do anything about it....I don't enjoy it too much.
All in all I love my husband and am very happy, at the moment. J/K :) I am very happy to be celebrating 5 years with him!

No comments: