Saturday, July 31, 2010

Good Day..

Well today was a pretty nice day. My Mom, Abby and I got up this morning and did a little shopping. We had a good time! Justin slept in till like 1pm I think...I can't remember the last time that I slept that late. :/ After he woke up we all wen to Wichita to meet My Dad and his wife Nancy, then we did a little more shopping. Abby did not have a nap today so she was worn out and ready for all the shopping business to be done. She is not much of a shopper. Unless that is, it is for her. Haha.
I did get me an exercise bike today and I am pretty pumped about that. I am ready to get into shape and get rid of these extra pounds for sure. I decided to start another blog today just about my getting healthy journey in hopes that it will help me stick with it! So I will be posting my progress on there daily and I will be able to see it all for myself. I really think that I am ready for a life change. I think that this is my time to get rid of the bad and bring in the good. I hope that I continue to stay this excited about it. But I guess that we will see how that goes.

Tomorrow we don't have much planned. I think that we will do brunch at my Moms and then back home to finish cleaning up and finish all the laundry. Yea I know, Not so much fun. I seriously amazes me how many times a 4 year old can change clothes in one day. WOW...And her Daddy is just as bad. So there is never an end to the laundry around here.
Well I guess that I am off to bed. Man the weekends go by way to fast!!!

Ashley

No comments: