Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy....

Soooo glad it is the weekend!!! The weeks seem longer and longer everyday at work.:( I did get out of work early today, which was very nice and went and got my baby girl and we came home and took a nap. It was wonderful. I am sure that we will be up late tonight since we napped till like 7:30 pm... Yea I am sure that was not the best thing to do but we were so dang worn out today. We don't have big plans for the weekend. I think that we will just be lazy and hang out at the house. There are so many things I could do around here so maybe I will get motivated soon and get it all done. Ok yea that is pretty doubtful but it was a thought.
Well I still have not seen Eclipse and I am just about to die. I need an Edward fix. I think that I have going to have to watch Twilight and New Moon this weekend just to get by and then I hope that I will be able to see Eclipse soon!!















No comments: