Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The In-laws

My husband has had so much going on with his family. I think that he is at his breaking point. He has a twin brother and he is a addicted to meth and anything else that he can get his hands on. I can't even begin to imagine what my husband is going through dealing with his brother and all the things that he is doing. It is really hard for me to talk to him about it because I can never say anything positive. And I know that he is tired of hearing all of the negative things about his brother. But his brother has no desire to get his life together and he will do nothing but continue to use whoever allows him to. I have been done with it all for quite sometime now but it will not go away. Justin has not been able to sleep and has not been himself for the past couple of weeks since his brother has been MIA. I am just at a loss on what to do for him. The only good thing that has come out of all this mess is that Justin and his oldest sister Melanie are spending more time together and have been talking more. I really hope that continues for his sake. He needs to have someone in "his family" there for him. I know that things happen for a reason...and that what does not kill you makes you stronger but I am really ready for all of this to end.
My Mom always told me to marry an orphan....And yea I did not listen to her. I know now that no matter what it is that your Mother is talking about, you should always listen!!!!

Ashley

No comments: