Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday has come to an end...

I am so glad that the weekend is almost here!! We have lots to do but I am excited about it.

Tomorrow at 6 is opening day for softball. Abby and I will be at the ball field from 6 to midnight! My nieces, Makayla and Makenzie both play softball and we will be there to show our support! The theme for opening day this year is "Under the Lights". Most of the games will be played after dark and the girls are very excited about it!! Abby and I are pretty excited too!! We went and picked up out team shirts today and tomorrow, while Abby is in school,I will pick up some black ribbon to finish off our shirts!! I can't help but add a little something to our shirts!! :)

Saturday morning Abby has her second soccer game! She is doing so good this season and she is sooo ready for her game!! I am so glad that she enjoys playing because I really enjoy watching her progress with each and every practice and game!!

This afternoon Justin decided that we should have a picnic at the park and let Abby get her fish on! Haha! She had a blast! I think she caught around 5 catfish! She cracks me up when she is reeling one in! It is the funniest thing ever!!! Needless to say we had a wonderful evening!!

Time for bed! Busy busy day tomorrow!!!

No comments: