Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday!!

Finally Friday!!
Abby seems to be feeling better today! No more fever!! Thank goodness! I am so over this sickness. And I know that she is more than over it.

Tomorrow is Abby's B-day party and she is excited! I have to call this evening and order the pizza and go to town sometime and get some candy for the goodie bags! Abby has been worried about them since there is no candy in them. Silly girl!

I am pretty sure that our weekend will consist of watching movies and football. And that is fine with me. I am sure that Abby will be glad to get out of the house tomorrow though, she has been cooped up inside all week, except the day that we went to the Dr. I hope her cake turns out good. I am a little worried about it. The woman who has done Abby's cake every single year since she was born has moved away!!! I am not one that really enjoys change. Haha. Yes, I know it is just a cake. But I am serious, she was the greatest. I never had to worry about a thing with her. It was always perfect! Sooo, I am hoping for the best. They did not have a Hello Kitty cake package, so they just have to do it all on their own. Yep, that is why I am worried. I will post a pic of it to let you see how it turned out. I've got my fingers crossed.

I am not much on this cold weather. I'm already tired of it. I hate not being able to go outside and hang out. I know that Abby is tired of it too. I think that we all are tired of it at this house. I hate that my Hubby has been having to work out in it. :( I just hope he is not going to be the next one that gets sick. I miss being out on the patio every evening and being able to drink my coffee out there every morning without freezing my butt off.  Needless to say I am ready for spring to get here. :)

Well time get finish up the laundry and figure out what we are having for supper.

Happy Friday!!

No comments: